Thursday, 15 November 2012

Marion Cotillard Covers W Magazine December 2012 in Dior



Marion Cotillard covers W Magazine's December 2012 issue sporting a red lip, blunt black bob and Dior Haute Couture outfit. Few December covers have stood out to me this year, but this really caught my attention. It's a new look for Marion (it reminds me of Lagerfeld's current Mon Shu collection for Shu Uemura) and I love when you notice the hands in the background nipping in her waist. 

Do you like Marion's cover? What do you think of her couture makeover?


Image: Fashion Foie Gras

Like me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Follow my blog on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Marion Cotillard is one of my favourite actresses! Gorgeous. I love the cover, the hands holding the waist and shoulders are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover!! she looks incredible xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - don't forget to click 'Follow' if you like my blog! :)